عالم البنات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى خاص بالبنات فقط.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

A LITTLE SMILE CAN DO MIRACLES.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
درة جزائرية
عضوة نشطة
عضوة نشطة
درة جزائرية

عدد المساهمات : 80
نقاط : 173
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2009
العمر : 32

A LITTLE SMILE CAN DO MIRACLES. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A LITTLE SMILE CAN DO MIRACLES.   A LITTLE SMILE CAN DO MIRACLES. I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 16, 2009 12:18 pm

When you see the whole world dark, and feel falling in a big dark hole , just try to smile , and then you will see the moon , the stars shining in the darkness .

When you loose hope, and you feel that your life has no sense, just smile, and you will see the light of hope rising with every sunrise.

When you feel alone, and there is none by your side, just smile, and you will find a lot of people standing by your side.

A smile can be a little emotion expressed on the face, but it has a lot of affections on the heart.

A little smile can be a new hope, a new feeling to others, a new positive way to think, a new sense of life.

The smile is a good way to express that you steel alive, and you are standing by your lovers' side, and you are able to do any thing.

A little smile can help anyone to believe in himself, it gives others power, trust, and faith.

So a little smile can do miracles
by me .

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
princess
عضوة نشطة
عضوة نشطة
princess

عدد المساهمات : 66
نقاط : 88
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/08/2009
العمر : 30

A LITTLE SMILE CAN DO MIRACLES. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A LITTLE SMILE CAN DO MIRACLES.   A LITTLE SMILE CAN DO MIRACLES. I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 16, 2009 7:41 pm

الله يجعل حياتك كلها ابتسامات موضوع مميز
A LITTLE SMILE CAN DO MIRACLES. Get-8-2009-9dbsf98a
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
عالم البنات :: منتدى الثقافة و الادب :: اللغات-
انتقل الى: